Clover provides habilitative voice training for
• voice-over (voice acting)
• gender congruence (trans voice)
A full, 60-minute studio session will usually look like this:
• Introduction and Review (~5 min.)
• Goals and Progress Discussion (~5 min.)
• Guided Training (~40 min.)
• Practice Plan Discussion (~5 min.)
• Closing (~5 min.)
(Exceptions are made according to individual needs!)
All services are currently provided over Zoom video call.
All times are listed in US Central Time
• Tuesdays – 11:00am to 5:00pm
• Thursdays – 11:00am to 5:00pm
• Fridays – 11:00am to 5:00pm (Consults Only)
Scheduling outside these listed times is reserved for Trans Voice Lessons clientele.